Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My two favorite classes are CJC111 and CJC160. CJC111 is Introduction to Criminal Justice. In that class we learn about the basics of the Criminal Justice system. CJC160 is Terrorism: Underlying Issues. In this class we learn about domestic terrorism and international terrorism. Domestic Terrorism is terrorism within that country. For example, a domestic terrorist group would be Black Panthers or KKK. International terrorism is terrorism outside of that country. An example would be ISIS. These classes are my favorite because I learn so much about the issues involving terrorism. In CJC160, when talking about domestic terrorism I learned about groups of terrorists that I had no knowledge of them being a terrorist group. So finding out new information is always something fun to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment