Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Journey

My educational journey this semester has been full of ups and downs. Throughout this semester I have procrastinated a little but not so much as last year. My study skills have strengthened a little but that is still something I always want to improve on. I have gotten better about looking over assignments to make sure there is nothing that will give me problems. I see myself as a hard working student who stresses over assignments but always strives to get things done. If there is one thing I can change, it would be to completely stop procrastinating. This semester has taught me a lot including how to use the 4P's when completing assignments and also how to development a stress management plan. I hope I can continue to improve as I go throughout college.  

No comments:

Post a Comment